Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Friday, October 9, 2009

Around the house today...

Celtic Cross David and I got when we were in Connecticut last year...


The glass blown pen my mother found for me in Italy... I'm afraid to write with it, it's sooo pretty... One day maybe.

A new hat creation... with Abalone button

My recycled fiber (50% recycled bottles, 50% acrylic) scarf and hat set, modeled by my neighbor Fluffy the lion. The color is actually a sage green, however the light and the grayness of the sculpture kind of make it look more gray than green.


Today has been great.. I've started on the tags for the hats I'm creating, to add a little something more to it, plus adding the washing directions on the back. Tomorrow I'm taking the Big Mac (my iMac) to the Apple Dr. to find out what in the heck is going on with my hard drive. Technodiva that I am, I have tried everything. I think it's a faulty drive. Fortunately I have an Apple Care plan so I'm covered. Better to get it done now than wait til later. I've got too much to do to have that freezing up on me. Oye.

On another note, I feel like I'm getting back to my old self again... the creativity is going 100 MPH and I'm looking forward to an awesome season of making beautiful things for my friends and family. For me, handmade is from the heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment