Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Late night creativity....

Thomas.... photograph of my grandmother and her older brother Thomas Oliver Hubbard.

It's three in the morning... I can't sleep.... I got bit by the creative bug and I thought I ought to act on it. My mojo has been acutely absent as of late. I did not want to let it go to waste... especially when I have all these fabulous ideas running through my brain. The upside of bipolar disorder is ...as my friend Jim so succinctly put it, "you have creativity oozing from your pores.."... The downside is that it happens at three in the morning when I should be asleep in bed cozied up next to my husband. Sigh.


More stuff.... and it's now almost 5 in the morning... I'd better get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment