Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The future of film.... Holly Myer, NYU Senior and film student...

And also a long time friend of mine... I've seen her grow up from a very quiet and creative little girl to a very bubbly, vivacious and awesome young woman.... She's now 'auditioning' for the Jimmy Fallon show as an intern.... Here's her video...



Holly is such a fun and happy spirit, and I am blessed to know her.

I have no idea why the video is on here twice... tried to fix it and this is how it comes out... sigh. I'm going to try to get some sleep, as you can tell it's after three in the morning and I'm wide awake. I don't know why I'm up so late... I guess because I've got a bazillion ideas going through my head right now and I want to do it all RIGHT NOW... but I won't get anything done if I don't get any sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment