Friday, September 25, 2009

Fantabulous Friday....

These photos are hilarious....

It's Friday and I've been going through my studio and doing a little 'fall cleaning'.... It says in the Bible to put away childish things when one is grown. I'm not one to follow the 'book' to a tee, but it had got me to thinking.... for years I have clung to the stuffed animals and dolls of my past. Yes they're cute, yes they hold sentimental value... but I'm a grown woman and I'm in a phase of my life where I'm 'de-cluttering'. All the dolls and stuffed animals have been moved to the closet.... soon the wall will be full of new art work and other pretties....

In going with my Fantabulous Friday theme... I'm going to post a 10 questions list.... I lifted it off Elsie's blog and kind of modified it....

1. Show us something cute... this flair is adorable... and yes, nerds are hot...


2. What is the last home cooking I had? David's wonderful chicken and rice bowl.... he's such a good cook, he taught me how to cook....

3. What do I miss? The beach... the Gulf of Mexico beach... and the rain. I love the smell of rain in the Fall...

4. What makes me laugh often? My cat.


5. What is my favorite word? I don't know.... that's a difficult one for an English major... I would say passion...

6. What am I trying to quit? Fast food....

7. What is my favorite commercial? Don't have TV anymore... seriously.

8. Who's style do I dig? Sandra Bullock... classic, fun and edgy... and Drew Barrymore, she's just so fun

9. Link to a great blog...
Reclaiming the Home, my friend Katie Rose's blog, everything crafty, homey.... and fun. She's my homemaker hero!

10. What is the last craft I made.... a hat.... didn't take a picture of it though.

I'm done with the questions... I've got a bunch of stuff to get done before I go meet the hubby after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment