Monday, August 31, 2009

The Twits at Twitter... and the shoes at Torrid...

Hi all.... I'm done with Twitter... I've used every safety gauge on their site to prevent 'unwanted' followers... so I'm done. I still Facebook... I'm just so done with the twits at Twitter... Sigh.

I haven't really had a chance to do much scrapping... I did help David with his team training sign for work... as soon as he finishes it I'll post it. It's too funny. Right now I'm just mentally making a list of what needs to get done tomorrow...

1. two loads of laundry, towels and the color load
2. finish Jessi's hat
3. call DEERS
4. noon AA meeting
5. go to the gym or ride my bike to the noon AA meeting
6. call the eye Dr. (call Florence and get phone number for Dr.)....

Pretty exciting huh... Like I said, I've been in this creative schlump, I need to get out.... I see the light at the end of the tunnel, I just need to make my way down the tunnel..

ohhhhhh..... I see rainbows, kittens, oooh, is that a unicorn, oh a fairy. Ok. It's after one in the morning and my meds haven't kicked in. See you in the morning.

MWAH!

Oh, and I am so in love with these shoes at Torrid...

They are just perfectly hippie.... and I'd be tall... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment