Friday, July 10, 2009

Taking a field trip....



After getting the laundry done I decided to venture forth and take a little field trip to one of my favorite family owned coffee shops... Jericho. Nestled off of Sierra College Blvd. in Roseville, on the left before Eureka Road.... Jericho is a Christian coffee shop that offers tasty latte's and heavenly smoothies as well as healthy lunch fare (I highly recommend the chicken salad sandwich on wheat... that's one of my favorites).



Right now I'm debating on making a trip up to my favorite scrapbook store, Green Tangerines... I was kind of disappointed in their selection earlier this week, seemed very sluggish, like they were holding back the good stuff. Sigh... I've been on this scrapping roller coaster, some days I'm going good, and getting a lot done, and some days I'm in the slumps...

My friend Amy sent me this great story she wrote,, and I was so blessed that she sent it to me to read. I think that's what inspired my field trip to Jericho.

No comments:

Post a Comment