Sunday, July 5, 2009

Look what I did with the photo....

Look what I did.... mojo showed up, granted it was at 4 in the morning. I slept most of 4th of July away (up until we had to go to David's Aunt's for family BBQ)... Had a good night and went home, could not sleep (I love my husband, but he snores like a 747 on take off when he's tired)... So I figured I'd hang out in the scrap studio and this is what I came up with while working with the photo I printed earlier this week.


  • Paper by Graphic 45
  • Charm created with Inkssentials Memory Glass
  • Buttons by Autumn Leaves
  • Ink by Tim Holtz
This whole foray into making memory shadow boxes has got me to thinking... this would be a great business venture... hmmmmmm

Now how to go about this... where to market it, how to price it. The wheels are turning....


No comments:

Post a Comment