Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Monday, June 29, 2009

Project list for this week....

Cousin Natalie.... poking her head through the trailer door this weekend up at her first Ham Radio Field Day, she logged 8 entries. For more information about Ham/Amateur radio see
http://www.arrl.org/

I am studying for my Technician license... test on July 11th... wish me luck.


1. Cards and canvas for my Aunt's 90th birthday
2. Birthday card for my mom and design unique jewelry holder for her handmade necklace and earrings...
3. Thank you cards for my nurses from CICU.
4. Scrap Natalie's first 'Field Day'...

That's all for this week... which should keep me busy. I'm not sure what's going to happen this week. We had some good things come our way this weekend, and I pray that the good keeps on coming... we so need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment