Altered Whimseys on Social Media



Monday, April 13, 2009

Back from FL....



I'm baaaaaaack. Complete with smashed luggage, stomach flu, and jet lag from hell... Oye. But the trip was good... very good. Even though things were rushed, Mom, Grandma, Chris and I all had a good time together... I miss them already. Wish I could have stayed longer, not sure why I didn't. There will be other trips, and now I hope to have them out here to visit CA, they haven't been out since I got married. I was also able to catch up with my dearest friend Catrina, who I hadn't seen in over 20 years (long story)... but as with all my childhood friends, it was like we were never apart (Miss you CAT!!!)And I also got to catch up with Natalie who I hadn't seen in like FOREVER!!! Just like old times...

No comments:

Post a Comment