Saturday, March 14, 2009

Scrapbooking your scrapbooking...

The 'garage' space... freezing in the winter, sweltering in the summer... but it was my space....

The sewing room... sharing a space with Mom C. ...I kind of started to outgrow it, that's how I ended up in the garage, it wasn't a bad thing, we just needed our own creative spaces.

Me and Barb at Heart2Heart in Elk Grove...

Michelle and Sonda (can't remember who's in the middle there...

Barb at 11PM...cranked up on way too much sugar... we had to cut her off...

Redundant, yes... but when scrapbooking has been such a huge part of my life the past five and a half years I can't help but wonder if I should have a scrapbook of just that... I have some great memories, of Monique's Scrapbook Addict store in Elk Grove, meeting Barb and Thelma, meeting and growing in friendship with my best friend Nancy, peppermint induced comas and crops up at Nancy's house, FaithFull Scrappers, my garage scrap space, then the 'bat cave'...and now my own studio.... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment