Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All the loot...


OMG I did it again, I went out to Green Tangerines, then I went to this stamp store my friend Julie Hughes told me about, "The Stamp Art Shoppe".... what a wonderful crew, Sandy was awesome and very friendly, and it was such a creatively nurturing environment! I LOVED IT! Spent way too much money for my 'just browsing' scouting venture...but it was well worth it. Even found a Queen Elizabeth the 1st Stamp... (for those of you who don't know me I'm an Elizabethan Era buff) and I was just tickled to tears! Thank you Sandy for a great experience I will definitely be back... Oh yeah, and Tim Holtz is coming to their store!!! Don't remember the exact date but let me link you to their store so you can check it out... those of you in the Sacramento Valley that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment