Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hi there....

It's 2 in the morning and I'm still not asleep.... but I'm online and answering silly questions about scrapbooking.... how sad is that?

1) What inspires you to scrap? A great picture that I took, new memory making events in my life (trips, stuff at church), music...
2) What's your ideal scrapping environment? My nice cook air conditioned studio, a friend or two in the mix, some Cherry Limeade and some tunes....
3) If you had to describe your creations in three words, what would they be? Innovative, artsy, eclectic
4) What's your best scrapping quality or technique? (Such as Journaling? Color coordinating? Photography?) page design/layout and coordination of papers with photo..
5) When did you start scrapping and why? When I was seven years old... I was inspired by a TV show to keep a time capsule... and my grandmother suggested I start keeping a scrapbook.
6) If you could only work with FIVE scrapbook tools/supplies, what would they be and why? cardstock, Cricut, ink, black pen, sandpaper...
7) What's the best compliment you've ever received about your scrapbooking? I made my mother in law cry... a good cry... that and my Aunt Kaye in FL said I should do this for a living I would make a lot of money...that's a lot coming from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment